Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
The defense budget and military satellite communications
Friday - 8/30/2013, 10:41pm EDT
Harrison will talk about which areas of DOD have been hit the hardest by budget cuts, and how contractors are adjusting to the new budget realities at the Pentagon.
Later in the show Harrison will discuss a new report he authored that looks at the future of U.S. military satellite communications.
He will discuss his findings, including how to address some of the vulnerabiities in the system.
Harrison will also outline his recommedations to keep the critical technology up and running.