Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
How one Air Force program aims to save $1 billion
Wednesday - 4/10/2013, 3:25pm EDT
The Air Force Materiel Command earned some high reward for the implementation of a process called High Velocity Maintenance. Dr. Steve Butler, executive director of the Air Force Materiel Command at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, was honored with a Presidential Rank Award by the Senior Executives Association.
Butler spoke with In Depth host Francis Rose about how the new process could help save his agency $1 billion.
This interview is part of Federal News Radio's special report, Rise of the Money People.