Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Army secretary injured in bike accident
Tuesday - 9/25/2012, 6:25pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) - Officials say Army Secretary John McHugh is being treated in a hospital for injuries he received in a bicycle accident but is expected to return to work soon.
McHugh was riding his bike at around 6:30 p.m. Monday in Alexandria, Va., when the accident occurred. No further details of the accident were available.
Army spokesman George Wright says McHugh did not need surgery and was "resting comfortably" Tuesday at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
Wright says the secretary expects to fully resume his duties shortly and will be back in the office as soon as doctors clear him to return. Wright did not estimate how long that might be.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)