Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DoD at risk of missing 2017 audit deadline
Wednesday - 8/22/2012, 9:47am EDT
DoD is under Congressional orders to clean up its books. GovExec reports there's progress, but it's not coming fast enough.
Dan Blair, DoD's deputy inspector general for auditing, blames delays on a new, resource planning system. He says the department has inconsistent controls and unreliable data.
DoD is supposed to deliver an auditable Statement of Budgetary Resources by 2014.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.