Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Panetta announces new Senior Executive appointments
Friday - 8/17/2012, 9:28pm EDT
William Keeley was appointed the deputy chief technology officer for mission assurance at the Defense Information Systems Agency at Fort Meade, Md.
Arati Prabhakar was appointed the director of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency in Arlington, Va. Prabhakar previously served as partner at U.S. Venture Partners in Menlo Park, Calif.
Jill Eileen Stiglich has been appointed to the service and will serve as deputy director, program acquisition and strategic sourcing in the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense in Washington, D.C. Stiglich previously served as supervisory contract specialist in the same office.
And Ross W. Branstetter III will serve as general counsel for the Missile Defense Agency at Fort Belvoir, Va. Branstetter previously served as attorney advisor focusing on contracts for the Air Force.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.