Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Panetta announces new Senior Executive appointments
Friday - 8/17/2012, 9:28pm EDT
William Keeley was appointed the deputy chief technology officer for mission assurance at the Defense Information Systems Agency at Fort Meade, Md.
Arati Prabhakar was appointed the director of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency in Arlington, Va. Prabhakar previously served as partner at U.S. Venture Partners in Menlo Park, Calif.
Jill Eileen Stiglich has been appointed to the service and will serve as deputy director, program acquisition and strategic sourcing in the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense in Washington, D.C. Stiglich previously served as supervisory contract specialist in the same office.
And Ross W. Branstetter III will serve as general counsel for the Missile Defense Agency at Fort Belvoir, Va. Branstetter previously served as attorney advisor focusing on contracts for the Air Force.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.