Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
TRICARE Prime fees to increase Oct. 1
Tuesday - 7/10/2012, 8:10am EDT
Starting Oct. 1, fees for members enrolled before Oct. 1, 2011, will go up to $269 a year, from $230. Family fees will go up to $538 per year, from $460. The fee increase follows the cost of living adjustment for retire beneficiaries.
Exceptions will be made for surviving family members of active-duty deceased sponsors and for medically-retired service members and their dependents.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.