Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
TriWest appeals DoD contract decision
Friday - 6/8/2012, 10:01am EDT
USA Today reported that TriWest has filed an appeal with the Government Accountability Office, claiming the Pentagon miscalculated its bid and failed to investigate United Health's "troubling record."
It has also launched an ad campaign highlighting its competitor's faults and asked members of Congress to write letters to the Defense Department questioning the decision.
TriWest has even launched a website — SaveMyMilitaryHealthCare.com — that it said compares the two companies' records.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report brought to you by United Health Military and Veterans Services. For more defense news, click here.