Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
DoD's path to the cloud
Tuesday - 2/28/2012, 6:35pm EST
Dennis Wisnosky, the chief architect and chief technical officer of the Business Mission Area at the Defense Department's Office of Business Transformation, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the Defense Department's path to the cloud.
Wisnosky also recently shared his perspective in a presentation at a cloud computing conference sponsored by the International Quality and Productivity Center that focused specifically on cloud and DoD.
Wisnosky discussed his remarks as well as some key preparation steps for agencies and enterprises eyeing a cloud migration.