Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Release of 2013 budget request first step in long process
Monday - 2/27/2012, 6:35pm EST
Gordon Adams, a professor of international relations at American University and a former associate director at the Office of Management and Budget, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the reaction the budget request is getting on the Hill.
Is it simply a matter of the usual people saying the usual things or has the conversation shifted?
Now that the FY 2013 request has been released, believe it or not, work is already underway on FY 2014 budget. Adams discussed the "clues" in the current year request that could point to changes next year.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.