Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Release of 2013 budget request first step in long process
Monday - 2/27/2012, 6:35pm EST
Gordon Adams, a professor of international relations at American University and a former associate director at the Office of Management and Budget, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the reaction the budget request is getting on the Hill.
Is it simply a matter of the usual people saying the usual things or has the conversation shifted?
Now that the FY 2013 request has been released, believe it or not, work is already underway on FY 2014 budget. Adams discussed the "clues" in the current year request that could point to changes next year.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.