Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
New technology enables virtual conferencing for military
Wednesday - 11/30/2011, 7:13am EST
DefenseSystems.com reports that the two companies are working together to speed the development of a 3-D immersive visual analytics application.
The application would pull information from databases and Web feeds, social and computer network data, sensors, Global Positioning System trackers and other sources.
Users would be able to view the data in various environments, including a military virtual command center.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.