Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Small business can be big player in health IT
Wednesday - 11/2/2011, 11:07am EDT
Michael Fischetti, director of acquisition management and support for the Defense Department's TRICARE Management Activity, spoke to the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris from AFCEA Bethesda's Health IT Day 2011 Conference on Wednesday. They talked about how small business fits into his agency's health IT mission.
Fischetti is speaking at the conference's Small Business Innovation Luncheon. He will also be one of the agency representatives participating in the federal roundtables in the afternoon. Conference attendees will have the chance to discuss the challenges facing the public and private sectors as they pursue innovation and affordable healthcare 18 months after the adoption of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
Check out Federal News Radio's full coverage of AFCEA Bethesda's Health IT Day 2011.