Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Despite budget cuts, DoD contractors make solid profits
Thursday - 10/27/2011, 4:35pm EDT
Lockheed Martin made 25 percent more in this quarter this year than they did last year, Defense Procurement News reports.
General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman and Boeing have also seen a rise in profits this quarter
These big profits may be short-lived because the government is already making decisions on ending missiles and vehicle systems programs.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.