Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Sens. McCain, McCaskill ask DoD to review ANC contracts
Tuesday - 10/18/2011, 8:29am EDT
Sens. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) have asked the Defense Department to review its ANC contracts and to provide detailed reports on all contracts more than $20 million that went to small businesses in the last five years.
The demand for information follows the indictment of two Army Corps of Engineers employees and an official at Eyak Tek, an Alaska native company, who've been charged in a bribery and kickback scheme.
McCain and McCaskill have been critics of the contracting preference available to Alaska Native Corporations.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.