Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Sens. McCain, McCaskill ask DoD to review ANC contracts
Tuesday - 10/18/2011, 8:29am EDT
Sens. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) have asked the Defense Department to review its ANC contracts and to provide detailed reports on all contracts more than $20 million that went to small businesses in the last five years.
The demand for information follows the indictment of two Army Corps of Engineers employees and an official at Eyak Tek, an Alaska native company, who've been charged in a bribery and kickback scheme.
McCain and McCaskill have been critics of the contracting preference available to Alaska Native Corporations.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.