Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DoD works to prevent domestic violence
Thursday - 9/29/2011, 10:49am EDT
The Defense Department is working to prevent domestic violence.
DoD's Family Advocacy Program works with military couples and families to show them how to build healthier relationships, Defense.gov reports. Because military life is challenging, better communication can help couples work through the challenges.
The program's manager, Kathy Robertson, said when violence does happen, DoD offers a variety of support services for victims.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.