Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DoD, OPM finalize NSPS rule
Friday - 1/16/2009, 12:56pm EST
OPM and DoD released the final rule in the Federal Register after receiving and reviewing more than 90 comments on different things such as collective bargaining and labor relations, the publication date of the proposed rule and fairness and equity of the proposal.
OPM and DoD made some changes the proposed rule based on the comments, including clarifying who the rule applies to.
The rule now must be submitted to Congress and the Government Accountability Office for review before it becomes effective March 17.
For information see: DoD and OPM Federal Register notice final rule