Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Vote: Which agency has the best gym?
Tuesday - 8/17/2010, 1:23pm EDT
Federal News Radio asked you to nominate the agencies with the best gym or workout facilities. The nominations have been tallied and the agencies receiving the most nominations are: the Department of Education, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Government Accountability Office, NASA Glenn Research Center, and the Federal Aviation Administration.
Now it's your turn to vote. Tell us which of these five agencies you think deserves to win by voting in our poll below. And be sure to check back Friday, August 20 for the winner.
Upcoming categories include:
- Best Parking/Transportation Options - August 23, 2010
- Best Overall Location - September 6, 2010
- Best Dressed (Male/Female) - September 20, 2010
If you have an idea for a category we should consider let us know that too. Maybe we'll add it!