Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Will snow affect Tuesday's operating status?
Monday - 2/21/2011, 4:00pm EST
The National Weather Service says a winter weather advisory is in effect from 9 p.m. Monday to 7 a.m. Tuesday. Snow is expected after midnight with an accumulation of up to five inches of snow and sleet.
The winter storm warning also includes Anne Arundel, Howard, Montgomery and Loudoun counties. The warning is in effect from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. Tuesday. And Frederick County also is under a winter storm warning from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Federal News Radio will alert you to any change in the operating status of the federal government online and via our email alerts. Sign up now.
Any change to the operating status of government will also be posted to the Office of Personnel Management website.
Stay updated on the latest weather and traffic news by visiting our sister station WTOP.com.