Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Will snow affect Tuesday's operating status?
Monday - 2/21/2011, 4:00pm EST
The National Weather Service says a winter weather advisory is in effect from 9 p.m. Monday to 7 a.m. Tuesday. Snow is expected after midnight with an accumulation of up to five inches of snow and sleet.
The winter storm warning also includes Anne Arundel, Howard, Montgomery and Loudoun counties. The warning is in effect from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. Tuesday. And Frederick County also is under a winter storm warning from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Federal News Radio will alert you to any change in the operating status of the federal government online and via our email alerts. Sign up now.
Any change to the operating status of government will also be posted to the Office of Personnel Management website.
Stay updated on the latest weather and traffic news by visiting our sister station WTOP.com.