Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
DorobekINSIDER moderates AFFIRM meeting on Gulf Coast spill response
Tuesday - 10/26/2010, 3:58pm EDT
The meeting's theme is "Optimizing Mission Critical Communications: Gulf Oil Spill "Lessons Learned"
Presenters from the Coast Guard, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the Environmental Protection Agency worked at the frontlines of the oil spill. They will discuss how to communicate information quickly, optimize services to citizens and create intra-interagency collaborations.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.