Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DorobekINSIDER moderates AFFIRM meeting on Gulf Coast spill response
Tuesday - 10/26/2010, 3:58pm EDT
The meeting's theme is "Optimizing Mission Critical Communications: Gulf Oil Spill "Lessons Learned"
Presenters from the Coast Guard, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the Environmental Protection Agency worked at the frontlines of the oil spill. They will discuss how to communicate information quickly, optimize services to citizens and create intra-interagency collaborations.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.