Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
NOAA Launches Oil Spill Tracker Web Site
Thursday - 6/17/2010, 5:59pm EDT
Agency officials say it's designed as a one-stop shop for detailed near-real-time information about the response to the Deepwater Horizon incident, incorporating data from the various agencies that are working together to tackle the spill.
Originally designed for responders, who make operational decisions regarding the disaster, the web site integrates the latest data on the oil spill's trajectory, fishery closed areas, wildlife and Gulf Coast resources into one customizable interactive map.
The web site is http://www.GeoPlatform.gov/gulfresponse.