Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
A NICE approach to furthering the nation's cyber security
Wednesday - 7/14/2010, 4:16pm EDT
This is an effort involving the Defense Department, Homeland Security, the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, and the Office of Personnel Management.
McDuffie coordinates it all from his perch at the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
He said there is a lot the government can learn from the public and vice versa.
And an important side-benefit is how NICE helps bring down stovepipes within the government.