Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Commerce Secretary probed in hit-and-run
Monday - 6/11/2012, 8:49am EDT
Police are investigating the Saturday crashes, which they say Bryson caused. Authorities say one of the crashes is under investigation as a felony hit-and-run.
Bryson was treated at a hospital for injuries that weren't considered life-threatening.
He'd been driving alone in a Lexus on a major street in San Gabriel when he allegedly struck the rear of a vehicle that had been stopped for a passing train. Officials say he spoke briefly with the three men in that car, and then hit the car again as he left. They followed him while calling police.
He then allegedly caused a second collision minutes later, hitting a car occupied by a man and a woman. He was then found alone and unconscious in his car.
Police say there's no indication that alcohol or drugs played a role.