Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Minority business agency boasts strong performance
Friday - 3/16/2012, 12:28pm EDT
"For the third consecutive year in a row, we've had record performance assisting minority owned and operated businesses, and gaining access to nearly $4 billion of contracts and capital, creating nearly 6,000 new jobs," said David Hinson, national director of the Minority Business Development Agency.
Hinson said that was the best performance the agency has had in its 40 years of existence.
He spoke to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin about how MSDA has restructured its nationwide organization and how that has benefited the agency and its clients.