Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Pentagon has best food/cafeteria in govt.
Friday - 8/6/2010, 11:06pm EDT
The Pentagon took 46 percent of the vote in Federal News Radio's unscientific poll. The Commerce Department came in second place with 18 percent, followed by the CIA (14 percent), the Department of Agriculture (13 percent), the National Reconnaissance Office (7 percent) and the Coast Guard headquarters (2 percent).
The voting is part of Federal News Radio's Best of the Federal Government series.
Up next, we want to know which agency or department you think has the best gym in the federal government. Nominate an agency by sending us an email or filling out our anonymous form. Nominations are being collected through Friday, Aug. 13, 2010.
What other categories do you have to look forward to in our Best of the Federal Government series?
- Best Parking/Transportation Options - August 23, 2010
- Best Overall Location - September 6, 2010
- Best Dressed (Male/Female) - September 20, 2010
And heck, if you have an idea for a category we should consider let us know that too. Maybe we'll add it!
(Copyright 2010 by Federal News Radio. All Rights Reserved.)