Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Commerce has part of the Internet, too
Wednesday - 7/28/2010, 5:22pm EDT
Among the initiatives to protect innovation and growth is cybersecurity.
One of the co-leaders of the Task Force is Commerce Senior Advisor Marc Berejka, a former telecommunications attorney and Microsoft executive.
In this week's Federal Security Spotlight, Berejka talks about the goals of the Internet Policy Task Force, how cyber security plays into the overall Internet innovation program, and where the Task Force fits into other cyber initiatives at other agencies.