Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Senate confirms O'Sullivan as ODNI deputy
Friday - 2/18/2011, 7:25pm EST
Federal News Radio
The Senate confirmed Stephanie O'Sullivan to the second highest position in the intelligence community as principle deputy to the Director of National Intelligence.
She reports to Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.
O'Sullivan's duties include maintaining a uniformity of information across all 16 agencies in the intelligence community.
"Ms. O'Sullivan has led the community's most aggressive efforts to date to harness technology to keep Americans safe at home and abroad. Her efforts have created better systems and capabilities to collect and analyze intelligence worldwide, while at the same time streamlining how the community purchases the equipment necessary to do its job," said Rep. C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger (D-Md.) in a release Friday.
She replaces David Gompert, who left the position in August.
O'Sullivan is the former associate deputy director at the CIA and has served there since 1995.
John Buckner is an intern with Federal News Radio.
(Copyright 2011 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)