Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Feds: Misconduct by CIA's Foggo stretched decades
Wednesday - 2/25/2009, 1:40pm EST
Kyle "Dusty" Foggo, of Vienna, Va., is scheduled to be sentenced Thursday in federal court in Alexandria as part of a bribery investigation that also ensnared former California congressman Randy "Duke" Cunningham. As executive director from 2004 to 2006, Foggo held the CIA's third-highest rank.
In court papers, prosecutors say Foggo's misdeeds began in the late 1980s when he punched a bicyclist during a traffic dispute while stationed overseas. They also say he breached security by engaging in multiple relationships with foreign women.
The papers say that if Foggo had not been caught, he intended to run for Congress in California.
(Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)