Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Nestle recalls some of its Hot Pockets
Tuesday - 2/18/2014, 7:40pm EST
The Associated Press
Nestle is voluntarily recalling two of its Hot Pockets products as part of a larger meat recall.
The food maker said Tuesday that it is recalling an unspecified number of "Philly Steak" and its "Croissant Crust Philly Steak and Cheese" Hot Pockets in certain sizes.
Nestle says the products may have been affected by a meat recall by Rancho Feeding Corp. that was announced last week.
Rancho is recalling more than 8.7 million pounds of beef products after regulators said that it processed diseased and unhealthy animals without a full inspection. The USDA says the products were unfit for human consumption.
No illnesses have been reported.
Nestle says a small quantity of meat from Rancho was used at a California production facility that makes Hot Pockets.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.