Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Ke$ha checks into rehab for eating disorder
Monday - 1/6/2014, 9:46am EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Ke$ha has checked into rehab to treat an eating disorder.
The "Tik Tok" singer said in a statement provided by her spokesman Friday that she'll be unavailable for the next 30 days while she seeks treatment for an undisclosed eating disorder.
"I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice," she said.
The 26-year-old vegetarian pop star said she wants to "learn to love myself again, exactly as I am." No other details were provided.
Ke$ha, whose real name is Kesha Rose Sebert, is the performer of such tunes as "Crazy Love," ''Die Young" and "Timber" with Pitbull. She starred in the MTV reality series "My Crazy Beautiful Life."
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.