Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Medline to open new center in Chesterfield Co.
Thursday - 11/28/2013, 12:48pm EST
CHESTERFIELD, Va. (AP) -- Medline Industries plans to replace its distribution center in Chesterfield County with a new facility.
Illinois-based Medline says the new 400,000-square-foot facility will be located on a 65-acre site in the Meadowville Technology Park in eastern Chesterfield County. The existing site is in the southern part of the county.
President of global operations Bill Abingdon says in a statement to the Richmond Times-Dispatch (http://bit.ly/18Kl5E4 ) that construction will begin before the end of the year. The new center is expected to be fully operational in the third quarter of 2014.
Medline manufactures and distributes health care supplies such as gloves, gowns, wheelchairs and surgical kits to hospitals, nursing homes, surgery centers and physician offices.
Information from: Richmond Times-Dispatch, http://www.timesdispatch.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.