Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Medline to open new center in Chesterfield Co.
Thursday - 11/28/2013, 12:48pm EST
CHESTERFIELD, Va. (AP) -- Medline Industries plans to replace its distribution center in Chesterfield County with a new facility.
Illinois-based Medline says the new 400,000-square-foot facility will be located on a 65-acre site in the Meadowville Technology Park in eastern Chesterfield County. The existing site is in the southern part of the county.
President of global operations Bill Abingdon says in a statement to the Richmond Times-Dispatch (http://bit.ly/18Kl5E4 ) that construction will begin before the end of the year. The new center is expected to be fully operational in the third quarter of 2014.
Medline manufactures and distributes health care supplies such as gloves, gowns, wheelchairs and surgical kits to hospitals, nursing homes, surgery centers and physician offices.
Information from: Richmond Times-Dispatch, http://www.timesdispatch.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.