Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Evangelist Billy Graham released from NC hospital
Thursday - 11/21/2013, 3:59pm EST
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) -- Evangelist Billy Graham has returned to his home in North Carolina after being hospitalized for observation and lung tests.
Dr. William R. Hathaway is chief medical officer at Mission Hospital in Asheville. Hathaway said the 95-year-old Graham was released Thursday, and that he was alert and in good spirits during his two-day stay. Hathaway said doctors are pleased with the results of Graham's evaluation.
Graham also spent two nights in the hospital for pulmonary testing last month after he had gone in for a regularly scheduled hospital visit. Graham uses a wheelchair and has been hospitalized for several health-related issues over the past few years.
On. Nov. 7, Graham celebrated his birthday surrounded by hundreds of guests including former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and real estate mogul Donald Trump.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.