Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Evangelist Billy Graham released from NC hospital
Thursday - 11/21/2013, 3:59pm EST
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) -- Evangelist Billy Graham has returned to his home in North Carolina after being hospitalized for observation and lung tests.
Dr. William R. Hathaway is chief medical officer at Mission Hospital in Asheville. Hathaway said the 95-year-old Graham was released Thursday, and that he was alert and in good spirits during his two-day stay. Hathaway said doctors are pleased with the results of Graham's evaluation.
Graham also spent two nights in the hospital for pulmonary testing last month after he had gone in for a regularly scheduled hospital visit. Graham uses a wheelchair and has been hospitalized for several health-related issues over the past few years.
On. Nov. 7, Graham celebrated his birthday surrounded by hundreds of guests including former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and real estate mogul Donald Trump.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.