Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reports: Cherundolo to undergo knee surgery again
Monday - 8/19/2013, 5:20pm EDT
HANNOVER, Germany (AP) -- German media are reporting that veteran U.S. defender Steve Cherundolo will undergo another operation on his left knee on Tuesday.
Kicker says the 34-year-old Cherundolo needs surgery on the troubled knee for the second time in eight weeks. There is no date set for his return to action for Bundesliga club Hannover.
Bild has the same story, but the dpa news agency says Hannover will neither confirm nor deny the reports.
Cherundolo hasn't played for the club since a 3-0 win over Fortuna Duesseldorf on the final day of last season. He injured the knee when Hannover began preseason training in June.
Cherundolo also had arthroscopic surgery on the same knee last February.
The American last season set Hannover's record for Bundesliga appearances with 300.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.