Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Reports: Cherundolo to undergo knee surgery again
Monday - 8/19/2013, 5:20pm EDT
HANNOVER, Germany (AP) -- German media are reporting that veteran U.S. defender Steve Cherundolo will undergo another operation on his left knee on Tuesday.
Kicker says the 34-year-old Cherundolo needs surgery on the troubled knee for the second time in eight weeks. There is no date set for his return to action for Bundesliga club Hannover.
Bild has the same story, but the dpa news agency says Hannover will neither confirm nor deny the reports.
Cherundolo hasn't played for the club since a 3-0 win over Fortuna Duesseldorf on the final day of last season. He injured the knee when Hannover began preseason training in June.
Cherundolo also had arthroscopic surgery on the same knee last February.
The American last season set Hannover's record for Bundesliga appearances with 300.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.