Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Plane makes emergency landing in Md. field
Tuesday - 7/30/2013, 9:30am EDT
LEONARDTOWN, Md. (AP) -- Maryland State Police say a small plane made an emergency landing in St. Mary's County, but the two people aboard had only minor injuries.
WRC-TV reports (http://bit.ly/13qFSWZ ) that the plane made an emergency landing around 7:30 p.m. Monday in a field at Wheatley's Content Farm Lane in Leonardtown. Police dispatched a helicopter to locate the pilot was found with a passenger at a nearby farmhouse.
Police say the pair walked to the house after getting out of the plane. Both suffered minor injuries and refused medical treatment.
Information from: WRC-TV, http://nbcwashington.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.