Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Plane makes emergency landing in Md. field
Tuesday - 7/30/2013, 9:30am EDT
LEONARDTOWN, Md. (AP) -- Maryland State Police say a small plane made an emergency landing in St. Mary's County, but the two people aboard had only minor injuries.
WRC-TV reports (http://bit.ly/13qFSWZ ) that the plane made an emergency landing around 7:30 p.m. Monday in a field at Wheatley's Content Farm Lane in Leonardtown. Police dispatched a helicopter to locate the pilot was found with a passenger at a nearby farmhouse.
Police say the pair walked to the house after getting out of the plane. Both suffered minor injuries and refused medical treatment.
Information from: WRC-TV, http://nbcwashington.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.