Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Brown out with concussion-like symptoms
Wednesday - 7/24/2013, 7:10pm EDT
AP Sports Writer
ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Domonic Brown, the Philadelphia Phillies' leader in home runs and RBIs, wasn't in the lineup while being evaluated for concussion-like symptoms from an unsuccessful attempt at a diving catch.
Manager Charlie Manuel said Brown was unavailable Wednesday night against the Cardinals. Manuel said he knew Brown was injured after the game.
Brown, who is among the National League leaders with 24 homers and has 69 RBIs.
Laynce Nix started in left field and batted sixth.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.