Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Cabrera on DL with left knee tendinitis
Friday - 6/28/2013, 1:00am EDT
BOSTON (AP) -- The Toronto Blue Jays have placed outfielder Melky Cabrera on the 15-day disabled list with left knee tendinitis.
Cabrera irritated the knee during Thursday night's 7-4 loss to the Red Sox.
Infield Munenori Kawasaki will be recalled from Triple-A Buffalo to replace him on the roster. Kawasaki was sent down after Tuesday's game to make room on the roster for shortstop Jose Reyes.
Cabrera went 1 for 4 and scored a run in the game. He is batting .278 with three home runs, 29 RBIs and 34 runs scored.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.