Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Cabrera on DL with left knee tendinitis
Friday - 6/28/2013, 1:00am EDT
BOSTON (AP) -- The Toronto Blue Jays have placed outfielder Melky Cabrera on the 15-day disabled list with left knee tendinitis.
Cabrera irritated the knee during Thursday night's 7-4 loss to the Red Sox.
Infield Munenori Kawasaki will be recalled from Triple-A Buffalo to replace him on the roster. Kawasaki was sent down after Tuesday's game to make room on the roster for shortstop Jose Reyes.
Cabrera went 1 for 4 and scored a run in the game. He is batting .278 with three home runs, 29 RBIs and 34 runs scored.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.