Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Md. board restores license of abortion clinic Dr.
Saturday - 6/15/2013, 12:59pm EDT
BALTIMORE (AP) -- A Maryland state board has restored the license of a doctor who is the medical director for a group of Maryland abortion clinics. The clinics were shut down after a patient died at one clinic and regulators found lax procedures at all four.
The Maryland Board of Physicians' online records show that Dr. Mansour Panah's license was restored this week after the board determined that no "substantial likelihood of a risk of serious harm to the public health, safety and welfare" existed.
Panah was one of three doctors working for Associates in OB/GYN Care whose licenses were suspended. The board also this week upheld the license suspension of Dr. Michael Basco. The third physician, Dr. Iris Dominy, still has a summary suspension on her license according to online records.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.