Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Md. board restores license of abortion clinic Dr.
Saturday - 6/15/2013, 12:59pm EDT
BALTIMORE (AP) -- A Maryland state board has restored the license of a doctor who is the medical director for a group of Maryland abortion clinics. The clinics were shut down after a patient died at one clinic and regulators found lax procedures at all four.
The Maryland Board of Physicians' online records show that Dr. Mansour Panah's license was restored this week after the board determined that no "substantial likelihood of a risk of serious harm to the public health, safety and welfare" existed.
Panah was one of three doctors working for Associates in OB/GYN Care whose licenses were suspended. The board also this week upheld the license suspension of Dr. Michael Basco. The third physician, Dr. Iris Dominy, still has a summary suspension on her license according to online records.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.