Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Wyo. woman pleads no contest to poisoning stepmom
Friday - 3/22/2013, 12:00pm EDT
CASPER, Wyo. (AP) -- A 19-year-old Wyoming woman accused of poisoning her stepmother with eye drops has pleaded no contest to an aggravated assault charge.
Alexis Jennings of Natrona County entered the plea Thursday in state district court.
Prosecutors allege Jennings put about 20 bottles of Visine in her stepmother's tea and coffee over four months. The stepmother was hospitalized twice with various ailments.
Investigators have said Jennings wanted her stepmother dead because Jennings told the woman she had molested a young girl, and the stepmother revealed the secret to Jennings' boyfriend at the time.
The Casper Star-Tribune reports (http://bit.ly/11oH919 ) a judge will sentence Jennings at a later date.
Information from: Casper (Wyo.) Star-Tribune, http://www.trib.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.