Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Wyo. woman pleads no contest to poisoning stepmom
Friday - 3/22/2013, 12:00pm EDT
CASPER, Wyo. (AP) -- A 19-year-old Wyoming woman accused of poisoning her stepmother with eye drops has pleaded no contest to an aggravated assault charge.
Alexis Jennings of Natrona County entered the plea Thursday in state district court.
Prosecutors allege Jennings put about 20 bottles of Visine in her stepmother's tea and coffee over four months. The stepmother was hospitalized twice with various ailments.
Investigators have said Jennings wanted her stepmother dead because Jennings told the woman she had molested a young girl, and the stepmother revealed the secret to Jennings' boyfriend at the time.
The Casper Star-Tribune reports (http://bit.ly/11oH919 ) a judge will sentence Jennings at a later date.
Information from: Casper (Wyo.) Star-Tribune, http://www.trib.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.