Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Cavs' Dion Waiters to miss 2nd game with flu
Wednesday - 3/6/2013, 5:11pm EST
AP Sports Writer
CLEVELAND (AP) -- Cavaliers starting rookie guard Dion Waiters will miss his second straight game with the flu.
Both Waiters and reserve guard Daniel Gibson are out for Wednesday's game against Utah. Waiters, selected the Eastern Conference rookie of the month in February, also missed Monday's game against New York along with rookie Tyler Zeller.
Zeller is feeling better. He practiced on Tuesday, took part in the shoot around and has been cleared to play. Wayne Ellington will make his second straight start for Waiters.
After Waiters and Zeller came down with the stomach bug over the weekend, they were taken to the hospital for treatment.
Cavs coach Byron Scott says some team family members have had the virus. Trainer Max Benton was out on Monday.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.