Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Cavs' Dion Waiters to miss 2nd game with flu
Wednesday - 3/6/2013, 5:11pm EST
AP Sports Writer
CLEVELAND (AP) -- Cavaliers starting rookie guard Dion Waiters will miss his second straight game with the flu.
Both Waiters and reserve guard Daniel Gibson are out for Wednesday's game against Utah. Waiters, selected the Eastern Conference rookie of the month in February, also missed Monday's game against New York along with rookie Tyler Zeller.
Zeller is feeling better. He practiced on Tuesday, took part in the shoot around and has been cleared to play. Wayne Ellington will make his second straight start for Waiters.
After Waiters and Zeller came down with the stomach bug over the weekend, they were taken to the hospital for treatment.
Cavs coach Byron Scott says some team family members have had the virus. Trainer Max Benton was out on Monday.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.