Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Bio Box: Kenneth Frazier, CEO of drugmaker Merck
Friday - 3/1/2013, 3:20pm EST
The Associated Press
Merck & Co. CEO, Chairman and President Kenneth C. Frazier
FAMILY: Married with a teenage son and adult daughter who's an engineer.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree from Pennsylvania State University; law degree from Harvard Law School.
CAREER: Served in private practice for 14 years, including as a partner at Philadelphia's Drinker Biddle & Reath. Joined Merck in 1992 and became head of public affairs in 1994. Worked in various executive posts in Merck's legal department, serving as general counsel from December 1999 to 2007. Ran Merck's global prescription medicines business from then until May 2010, when he was named president. Promoted to CEO in January 2011 and added board chairman position on in December 2011.
HOBBIES: Watching baseball and football games, running and reading, particularly history and biography.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.