Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Belgian authorities open probe into cycling doctor
Monday - 2/18/2013, 9:30am EST
BRUSSELS (AP) -- Authorities have opened a judicial inquiry into Dr. Geert Leinders, who has worked for the Rabobank and Team Sky cycling teams.
The prosecutor's office in Dendermonde on Monday refused to give additional information on the probe, which started after a Dutch newspaper claimed that Leinders played a key role in alleged doping practices at the former Rabobank team.
The Belgian physician has denied any involvement to the local cycling authorities. The report in the NRC Handelsblad in the Netherlands was based on statements by American rider Levi Leipheimer, a Rabobank cyclist from 2002-04.
Team Sky said Leinders was hired on a freelance basis late in 2010 but has left the team.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.