Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Rabid fox bites woman in DC's Rock Creek Park
Friday - 2/15/2013, 8:39am EST
WASHINGTON (AP) -- A mother taking a walk with her baby in Washington's Rock Creek Park was bit on the leg by a rabid fox.
The Washington Post (http://wapo.st/VkQxo5) reports the fox bit the woman Tuesday and was later captured and put down by animal control officers.
City officials say the presence of the fox is actually a good sign because it shows the city's environment is improving, making it attractive to wildlife.
Information from: The Washington Post, http://www.washingtonpost.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.