Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
'What to Expect' daughter Emma Bing gives birth
Friday - 2/15/2013, 9:52am EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- Emma Bing, the inspiration for the pregnancy bible "What to Expect When You're Expecting," has given birth in Los Angeles to a boy.
Lennox Page Ali, whose father is musician Russell Ali, was born Tuesday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, weighing in at 5 pounds, 15 ounces, family spokeswoman Heidi Schaeffer said.
"Mother and child are doing very well and grandparents Heidi and Erik Murkoff are ecstatic," gushed Schaeffer.
Heidi Murkoff was pregnant with Emma when she wrote the proposal for her book, which sparked a franchise of pregnancy and parenting manuals. "What to Expect" has more than 17 million copies in print.
Bing has been blogging her pregnancy experiences, along with fashion and beauty advice, for her fellow millennial moms on Whattoexpect.com.
Follow Leanne Italie on Twitter at http://twitter.com/litalie
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.