Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Hoosiers, Blue Devils win...Spurs edge Cavs...NHL star defenseman hurt
Thursday - 2/14/2013, 3:09am EST
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Cody Zeller scored 16 points and Christian Watford finished with 13 points and 11 rebounds to help No. 1 Indiana pull away from Nebraska 76-47. The Hoosiers improve to 22-3 and 10-2 in the Big Ten.
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) -- Mason Plumlee had 18 points and 11 rebounds and No. 2 Duke beat North Carolina 73-68. The Blue Devils improve to 22-2 while UNC falls to 16-8.
CLEVELAND (AP) -- Kawhi (kah-WHY') Leonard's 3-pointer with 2.9 seconds remaining gave the San Antonio Spurs a 96-95 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers. The Spurs, who have won 14 of 15, had stars Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili on the floor together for the first time since Jan. 13.
PITTSBURGH (AP) -- James Neal scored twice and Sidney Crosby had a goal and two assists to help the Pittsburgh Penguins beat Ottawa 4-2. The Senators lost star defenseman Erik Karlsson to a left Achilles injury that will require surgery. The Norris Trophy winner last season as the NHL's top defenseman, Karlsson was cut by Penguins forward Matt Cooke's skate blade as the two tangled along the boards late in the second period.
NEW YORK (AP) -- The New York Yankees have added depth to their bullpen, acquiring right-hander Shawn Kelley from the Seattle Mariners for minor league outfielder Abraham Almonte. The 28-year-old Kelley went 2-4 with a 3.25 ERA in 47 appearances for Seattle last season and figures to fill a middle-relief role with the Yankees.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.