Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Bret Michaels opens music room at Arizona hospital
Tuesday - 10/9/2012, 8:13pm EDT
PHOENIX (AP) - Former Poison frontman Bret Michaels is showing off a new room for patients and their families at the Phoenix hospital where he was treated for a brain hemorrhage.
The musician officially opened the Bret Michaels Hospitality and Music Room inside St. Joseph's Barrow Neurological Institute on Tuesday.
The room is located near patients' rooms and features relaxation areas for patients and families. It is decorated with a music theme and features Michaels' personal music memorabilia.
Michaels says he's thrilled to give back to a hospital he credits with saving his life.
He was treated at the hospital in April 2010 for a subarachnoid hemorrhage, a life-threatening type of stroke.
He then returned to St. Joseph's in 2011 to undergo a heart procedure.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)