Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
US Park Service says Vt. park made $1.7m impact
Monday - 3/3/2014, 6:50pm EST
WOODSTOCK, Vt. (AP) -- The U.S. National Park Service says Vermont's lone National Park had $1.7 million in economic impact in the state, creating 25 jobs.
A report by the Park Service released Monday found there were 32,403 visitors to the Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park in Woodstock.
Park officials say it is the only national park that tells the story of conservation history and the evolving nature of land stewardship in the United States.
The park describes itself as a living symbol of three generations of conservationist thought and practice.
A national study found that national park tourism returns $10 to the economy for every $1 invested in the park service.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.