Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Bill and Hillary Clinton attend inauguration of new Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe
Saturday - 1/11/2014, 3:50pm EST
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- The day belongs to Gov. Terry McAuliffe.
But the biggest stars of Saturday's inauguration were former President Bill Clinton and his wife former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
The Clintons drew keen attention of state lawmakers waiting in the Capitol rotunda before the ceremonies began.
After shaking lawmakers' hands, the Clintons made their way to their seats to watch their friend and former fundraiser take the oath of office as Virginia's 72nd governor.
Democratic Del. Jeion Ward lamented afterward she'd forgotten to take a picture of the former president.
Del. Mark Sickles asked Ward what she thought of Hillary's hair before pronouncing that he likes the former first lady's current hair style.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.