Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Bill Clinton to match gifts to family's foundation
Thursday - 12/26/2013, 8:10pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Hillary Rodham Clinton is seeking charitable donations with a one-week special offer. She says her husband and former president Bill Clinton will personally match any donation made to the Clinton Foundation through Dec. 31.
The former secretary of state and possible 2016 presidential candidate tells supporters in an e-mail that the Clintons have big plans for their non-profit foundation 2014. She specifically mentioned programs that help preschoolers, young job-seekers, and women and girls "in every aspect of our society."
Clinton has indicated she will decide in 2014 whether to run for president in 2016.
The group Cause Marketing International posted a copy of Clinton's fundraising e-mail Monday.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.