Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Ex-NC Sen. John Edwards sets up new law firm
Tuesday - 11/19/2013, 10:10am EST
AP Sports Writer
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) -- Former North Carolina senator and presidential candidate John Edwards is setting up a new law firm with his daughter and his former partner.
Edwards said Monday he is reuniting with David Kirby, to form the law firm Edwards Kirby.
The firm will have offices in Raleigh and Washington. Edwards' daughter, Cate, and her law partner, Sharon Eubanks, will comprise Edwards Kirby's Washington office.
John Edwards was acquitted last year on campaign finance fraud charges.
Edwards was well-known as a trial lawyer before his successful U.S. Senate campaign in 1998.
Edwards on Monday said he had no plans to seek office again. He said he doesn't think his affair and child with Rielle Hunter while his wife was battling cancer will hurt his cases before juries.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.