Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Obama meets with health insurance CEOs
Sunday - 11/17/2013, 12:24pm EST
AP White House Correspondent
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama says he brought health insurance CEOs to the White House to brainstorm ways to make sure Americans know what their coverage options are under the law.
Obama made no mention of the substantial change to the law he announced one day earlier. The change allows insurance companies to offer people another year of coverage under their existing plans. That's because people have been losing coverage and haven't been able to find new plans on the balky HealthCare.gov website.
The president says the HealthCare.gov website is "working a lot better now than it was a couple weeks ago." But he said some people continue to be blocked from seeing what insurance plans and subsidies are available.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.